The Laughing House

Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Play the Glad Game

Have you heard of the Glad Game? When you are down and out, ticked off, or life throws you a curve ball, play the Glad Game. See how many times you can complete the following sentence.
I am glad _____________________________________________!

This week I am glad my husband has a job. I am glad my children have good teachers. I am glad I live in my neighborhood. I am glad I got to go to lunch with a friend today. I am glad it is bedtime!

When you list all the things that make you glad, the worries, anger, and frustrations disappear!
Remember this, too, when you are upset with your spouse or children. List all the things you are glad about them. It really changes your disposition towards life!


"A righteous one can sing and be glad." Proverbs 29:6

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home