The Laughing House

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Wanna Long Life?

Have you heard Dr. Oz's tips for living longer?
I love hearing all of his proven suggestions. You can go on line and take his Real Age test. The results determine how old your "body" is compared to your actual age. It's very interesting and inspirational.
Here are a few of his suggestions.
1. Eat tons of blueberries and broccoli.
2. Stretch daily. Just bend over and try to touch your toes for 5 min. before you get in the shower.
3. Get 10 minutes of sunshine daily.
4. Get 7-8 hours of sleep per night.
5. Live with PASSION!

There are several other ways to increase your life span that Dr. Oz hasn't mentioned. I am considering writing my own book with more secrets to a longer life. See if you recognize Momma Chases tips to a long life.
1. Whoever of you loves life and desires to see many good days, keep your tongue from evil and your lips from speaking lies, Turn from evil, do good, seek peace, and pursue it. 1 Peter 3:10

2. "Because he loves me," says the Lord, "I will rescue him. I will protect him for he acknowledges my name. He will call upon me, and I will answer him. I will be with him in trouble. I will deliver him and honor him. With long life will I satisfy him. " Ps. 91:14-16

3. Wisdom from God says, "Do not forget my teaching, but keep my commands in your heart for they will prolong your life many years and bring you prosperity." Prov. 3:2

4. Honor your father and mother that it may go well with you and that you may enjoy long life on earth. Ephesians 6:1

5. For God so loved the world that He gave his one and only son that whoever believes in him will not PERISH but have everlasting life! John 3:16 (That's a pretty long life.)

If you are looking for ways to lengthen your life...try my tips
Watch your mouth.
Do good.
Stay away from trouble.
Seek peace. (Helps to turn off the electronics!)
Obey the Bible.
Learn what is wise & do it.
Honor your mom & dad.
Give your life to Jesus!
Go ahead and eat the blueberries and broccoli too!
It won't hurt!