The Laughing House

Sunday, October 18, 2009

LifeWay Kids Conference

Here are the songs you requested! Hope you enjoy many hours of fun-filled singing in the classroom!

Remember:
1. When you want a child to do ANYTHING, just sing it!
2. If you can't, then chant!
3. Make a joyful NOISE!
4. Use tunes you already know. (London Bridges, Mary Had a Little Lamb)
5. You can sing any Bible thought to "Happy Birthday."

Night Time Chant
I was lying in my sleeping bag
I couldn't get to sleep.
The wind began to howl (Ooooo) and the bugs began to creak (Squeak, squeak).
(Add other night sounds...owls, snoring, potty flushing)
So I rolled to the left and I rolled to the right
And I heard every sound that you hear at night.

Jesus You Sure Know How to Color
Red is the color of my favorite rose.
Green is the color of the plant that grows.
Yellow is the color of the sun that shines.
Way up high in the blue, blue sky.
Jesus, you sure know how to color.
Jesus, you sure know how to color.
Jesus, you sure know how to color.
Color my life with love.

Here's A Little Song
Here's a little song that's fun to do.
You say, "I'm a special person and so are you."
You say it with your ______.
(eyes, nose, mouth, shoulders, hips, knees, feet, all over)
Here's what you do.
You say, "I'm a special person and so are you!"

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home