The Laughing House

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Songs for The Awesome Lamb School Teachers

Special Song:
Here's a little song that's fun to do,
You say "I'm a special person and so are you."
You say it with your eyes, here's what you do
You say, "I'm a special person and so are you."
Repeat with nose, mouth, shoulders, knees, feet, all over.

I Wish Song:
Oh I wish I were a little juicy orange, juicy orange.
Oh I wish I were a little juicy orange, juicy orange.
I'd go squirty, squirty, squirty over everybody's shirty.
Oh I wish I were a little juicy orange.
Repeat with
a little speedy car - speedy, speedy, speedy over everybody's feety
a little bar of soap -slidy, slidy, slidy over everybody's hidey
a little bottle of coke - down with every slurp and come up with every burp

5 Senses:
I have 5 senses and they all belong to me.
The first one is for hearing and the 2nd is to see.
The third one is for smelling and the 4th one is to touch.
But the 5th one is my favorite 'cause I get to eat so much.

Waiting:
I've been waiting for you to come to this place.
Waiting for you to come to this place.
Where ever your from, I'm glad that you've come.
I've been waiting for you to come to this place.

Chapel Song:
Going to the chapel and we're learning 'bout Jesus.
Going to the chapel and we're learning 'bout Jesus.
Ooooo, I really, really love him.
He really loves me too.
So, we're going to the chapel today!